Terms and conditions
Access to, and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. All names, logos and marks appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are trademarks owned or used under license by SAS Investigations , or its affiliates. You may download and print a copy of the material displayed on this site for your personal use for non-commercial purposes only (provided you retain all copyright and trademark notices), however, you may not modify, distribute, transmit or sell the contents of this site without the written permission of SAS Investigations .
SAS Investigations makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, about the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of this site including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. This site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Neither SAS Investigations nor any of its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of access to, inability to access, or any use of the content of this site or the content of any site(s) linked to this site, including without limitation any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property, even if SAS Investigations is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
Use of this site for the posting or transmission (including communication outside this site) of any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or violate any law is strictly prohibited. SAS Investigations reserves the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this site, including the content of this legal notice, at any time.
Use of Services
Definition of terms: (I, we and us refer to SAS Investigations ). Client, customer, ‘you’ refers to a client of SAS Investigations that has paid SAS Investigations in part or in full for its’ services or have requested either verbally or in writing for SAS Investigations to proceed or continue with any investigation, surveillance or work of any kind.
- When instructing SAS Investigations , you are entering into a legally binding agreement. Such an agreement obliges you (the client) to pay such fees as are agreed either verbally or in writing, and in return SAS Investigations will complete your enquiry and provide you with a report on the outcome of your instructions, written, orally, or in such a way as is deemed fit by SAS Investigations .
- Refunds Policy. Where SAS Investigations has been instructed to commence an investigation and any kind of deposit or payment has been made by the client, these monies are non-refundable in part or in full once SAS Investigations has commenced work on the client’s instructions, in full or in part, if the request for refund is made thereafter. If no work has been commenced by SAS Investigations on the client’s e and, it is agreed that a refund can be made, a refund less 25% administration fee will be made.
- Fees. All fees for instructing SAS Investigations are payable in advance of SAS Investigations commencing work on any instructions for the client unless it is agreed in writing to start the investigation prior to payment. These fees are non-refundable unless agreed as per term (2) of SAS Investigations ’s terms and conditions. If it is agreed in writing that an investigation will start, and payment has not been made, failure to make required payments within 14 days of the investigation proceeding will result in the use of a collection agency to recover our costs (see note 9).
- Consultancy/appointment fees and associated expenses are payable and will be charged by SAS Investigations at the rate of £170.00 per hour, whilst engaged at meetings either in person or by telephone, and for any agents time used as a direct result of the consultancy. This will also include mileage at £0.65 per mile and a travelling cost of £50.00 per hour plus any other travel or miscellaneous expenses incurred.
- SAS Investigations , its agents, affiliates and representatives make no guarantee that the information contained in reports provided to clients, whether implied or stated, either orally communicated or in writing, are true and accurate. SAS Investigations accepts no liability for any inaccuracies in its reporting, the use, misuse or any loss arising from its’ reports.
- SAS Investigations will not knowingly undertake investigations that will be in breach of privacy laws, or indeed any laws governing the domicile within which it is instructed to perform investigations. Any client that is found to be abusing the services of SAS Investigations , for illicit, criminal or any unlawful purpose will have their agreement(s) with SAS Investigations terminated without notice. SAS Investigations will assist any legally recognised authority in the prosecution of parties abusing its’ services in such a manner. It is a client’s responsibility to seek the proper legal advice about what is lawful.
- Confidentiality. SAS Investigations , its agents and representatives will never disclose client information without being served the proper legal instrument that SAS Investigations must comply with, unless the client expressly wishes us to release any such information to a third party. In the absence of such an instrument, or client authority to release information pertaining to a client’s investigations, SAS Investigations considers all client materials, identity data, and all material relating to client investigations as highly confidential. After an investigation has concluded and SAS Investigations has informed the client of the results, all papers, documents or electronic data including emails, computer files and media shall be immediately destroyed. Any documents that are the legal property of the client shall be returned to the client by a method requested by the client, and at the clients expense.
- Results of investigations. If any payment is made to SAS Investigations for any service whatsoever, it is on the understanding that Payment is for the investigation work that SAS Investigations or any persons working on behalf of SAS Investigations are either about to carry out, or have already carried out. Under no circumstances is payment made on the basis of investigation results. Furthermore when SAS Investigations accepts an investigation and gives an expected investigation time for completion, this is only an estimated time and not a guarantee. SAS Investigations will not accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances beyond our control or indeed elements of the investigation that may result in an extended investigation period.
- SAS Investigations is a trading style of Secured Area Services Limited Company Number 08196713 - 17 Cavendish Square London W1G 0PH